Sunday, December 5, 2021

Please help! I have lost 112 pounds so far! (over 100 in under 6 months)! But have been stalling hard since!

So I have lost 112 pounds so far, over 100 in under 6 months! (80 in 4.) Going from 315 to 203. I am 6'1'. But have dealing with bad stalls all the time the last 3 months! I am on O.M.A.D., where I eat once every 24 hours. 7 days a week. And also low carb/keto, and low calorie. I am strict with it. My meals are usually mostly protein and fat, with under 20 grams of carbs. I also do plenty of cardio, exercise, and dog walks all day.

I have tried various things to try and kickstart my weight loss and metabolism again. But I keep having stalls that go on and on, despite having such strict diets.. and more than enough exercise. It has been super disheartening to say the least. Because I do not want to slow down! I am getting close to my weight goal! And I keep giving it my all/trying my hardest, with no results. Or I lose a small amount and BAM, hit another wall for no apparent reason, for weeks or months on end. Feels like my body is resisting it hard. But I absolutely do not want to slow down until I hit my goal!

I do not take cheat days usually, sometimes going months without any..but have even reluctantly tried a few very short breaks to try to normalize metabolism, by having some carbs again, to no avail. Hoping someone may have some insight on what to do to keep losing it!! Thanks!

submitted by /u/Lady_Aurorah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3doOoTi

No comments:

Post a Comment