Sunday, December 5, 2021

SW 127 CW 123 GW 115

I started my journey to slim down and build muscle a month ago and I'm already down 4lbs. I'm 33/f fairly active. I have a 2 year old and an 11 year old. During my first pregnancy I hit 140lbs and with my second 160lbs. Both times I snapped back pretty quickly. But I've always hovered around 125 as an adult. Today is the first day I can say I'm finally below 125 for the first time in my adult life. I started by cutting out fast food (was eating out 5+ times each week) and I cut out soda (I could drink 3-4 2liters a week). I'm doing my own simi-healthy cooking (1300 calories a day) and drinking low calorie drinks. Mostly water with Mio (flavoring) or juice. I've also cut out most alcohol. I'm not perfect and have had takeout 3 times soda twice and alcohol twice. But I'm loving the progress and food taste so much better.

I do need to be a little more active. I'm only walking about 1000 steps a day on a good day. I do yoga from time to time but have started doing it 3 times a week. I just started a work out routine with the app Weight Loss App For Women. But I don't think it's really enough exercise to build the muscle I want. I'm a little flabby, baby pooch and thighs. I'm a SAHM and living frugal so I cant/won't go to the gym. I really need to find a free fitness program that will help me tone up.

If you have any advice let me know. I'm always looking for new recipes in my calorie range. And I really want to push myself during my workouts.

submitted by /u/MandiHugz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xWPzmu

No comments:

Post a Comment