Sunday, December 5, 2021

I don’t sweat working out!

F,5”2, SW:213, CW:201, GW:130 I’ve been going to the gym for the past month working with a personal trainer twice a week and on my own for another 2 days (4 in total) at least 30min cardio and 45-60min weight lifting. I don’t sweat at all. My heart rate goes up, my breathing rate up, im super tired by the end of the session but not a single sweat drop. Ex. I start on the treadmill on a higher speed and elevation than the person next to me, i run for longer and I d sweat as much as the person next to me. I don’t understand why. Anyone with similar situation? What’s your intake on that?any advices? Is this gonna affect my weight loss? Do I need sweat to lose weight??

submitted by /u/Ill_Equipment_4975
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xYOg6k

No comments:

Post a Comment