Friday, December 3, 2021

Question about calorie intake

I started a physical job a few months ago (UPS). This job has been kicking my butt but i like it so far because i’ve lost about 20 pounds in 3 months from 225 to 205 with little change to my diet.

Now that i’m experiencing a weight loss, i really want to be around 165-170. Last time i weighed 165 was 10 years ago back in high school.

When i calculated my average daily calorie intake, it was around 3000. Last week, i dropped it down to 2000.

The main concern is that i get hungry towards the end of my shift and i wanted to see if keeping 2000 calorie intake would be a good idea for now. Because it is a peak season at ups, i work 6 days a week, 7-8 hours a day.

Thank you!

Edit: my height is 5’9

submitted by /u/Gifting_money
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Eu3N0M

No comments:

Post a Comment