Friday, December 3, 2021

This is YOUR Journey

I’m 2 months post-partum making my way back to my pre-pregnancy weight and let me just say the only person you can rely on to continue with your weight loss journey is YOU.

I love my husband dearly, he’s not overweight but decided to take this opportunity of me hitting the gym all the time to also get back in shape. Well after a month of consistently working out with me it only took one weekend bender to completely throw him off (he’s not a big drinker but his friend just ended an engagement so he was trying to be supportive lol). It’s been a week and he hasn’t worked out at all and just wants sweets. I just have to keep telling myself that “if you want to change then YOU have to do it!”. My point is don’t rely on someone else to hold you accountable you do what is best for YOU.

45lbs down 35lbs to go!

submitted by /u/Aphr0dite725
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3okRiib

No comments:

Post a Comment