Friday, December 3, 2021

The start of a hopefully successful journey

27 M 5’8 - SW 256 lbs - CW 249.8 - GW ~175

I’m mainly posting here cause I have no support in real life but wanted to celebrate a small win. I just started my weight loss about 3 weeks ago, due to seeing a video of myself reading a bedtime story to the GF’s son.

I saw myself as a blob in that video and knew I needed to make some changes but that pushed me over the edge.

At the end of last week, I was actually up about 2.5 lbs (damn Turkey day). Checking my weight every day this week, I’ve been dropping .5-.75 lbs a day and have lost more than 5 pounds now. It’s not much in total, but it’s a start, and I’m happy about it!

I’ve switched my diet a bit, picked up some Huel Black edition, 2 of those a day and one “sensible” meal for dinner. No hunger and shedding the weight currently. I need to find a way to add a bit of exercise into my day to day soon though.

submitted by /u/Kill4ham
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xOBbNb

No comments:

Post a Comment