Friday, December 10, 2021

Weight loss is not linear..rinse & repeat

One month and 5.8lb down. Am I slightly dissapointed? Yes Will that catapult me into a cycle of self-hatred & binge eating? I definitely hope not.

Started weight training 4 times a week, logging my calories (averaging ~2k per day). I’m f/34/5”11 - I started out at 238.9lb, today I weighed in at 233.6lb. My goal is around 180lb so I’ve got a way to go, but I know the number on the scale isn’t everything. For the first two weeks, I saw the number go up to 240, before eventually starting a decrease again.

I’ve done VLCDs in the past before and I was miserable, but with such a high calorie allowance I haven’t felt restricted so I’m hopeful I’ll be able to continue for longer. Logging was so eye opening - who knew ritz crackers (my “healthy” snack) were so calorie dense?

Posting on here to keep myself accountable, and to celebrate my wins, however small they may be. Onwards and downwards!

submitted by /u/CampaignHelpful4859
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yi0Qhw

No comments:

Post a Comment