Thursday, December 9, 2021

Just An Update On progress

i started my journey in mid october my first 10 days or so i lost 10 lbs which i assume was mostly water weight i started at 360 i went down to 348 those first 10 days to 2 weeks Today im sitting at 332.

I went to a doctors appointment last week and they told me my last weigh in i actually weighed 365 so i feel like making great progress, but when the doctor came into the room he just shrugged it off and told me he wanted me to start taking victoza like all that weight loss was nothing. I didnt let it bother me thou

Ive been on a 1200-1500 calorie a day diet i dont eat any rice or spaghetti or chips or soda i eat mostly veggies and either tuna for dinner or a chicken breast. for breakfast i eat a yogurt or 2 hard boiled eggs for a snack if im in the mood ill have 1 oz of popcorn or half an oz of cashews and for lunch ill rotate a few diff lo cal meals.

i do notice now my pants are starting to feel looser around the waist and my shirts are too around my belly but when i look in the mirror i dont look any smaller to me. i guess this will come with time.

thats all i can think of for now ill update again in mid january hopefully i have more good updates to report.

oh btw my starting weight was around 360 today im 332 im 40 and male and 5'6 i dont currently have a target weight

submitted by /u/hack-pc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30g5ksm

No comments:

Post a Comment