Thursday, December 2, 2021

What exercise do you guys prefer to lose maximum amount of weight and fat in a week?

So I’ve been pedalling twice a day first in the morning after work and next at night around 6pm after getting some sleep.

I’m losing around 1300-1400 calories a day but I’ve that pedalling is not to good to lose body fat and weight?? It’s one of those pedalling machines where you stand and pedal. I do that for an 65minutes = 700 calories down

I’ve been doing this for a week now and I’m still thinking if this is the best exercise that I should do everyday.

Please go ahead ask any question you may have.

I was 283pds but now I’m 261pds from working out for 2 months. Ps this weight loss is not from pedalling I’m just trying to find more exercise to maximize my weight loss

submitted by /u/West-Historian5942
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DupH2F

No comments:

Post a Comment