Thursday, December 2, 2021

Losing weight without giving up alcohol?

Is it possible?

I’m currently eating 1,300 calories a day, it’s going fine, except that I enjoy drinking with my friends at least one night a week.

I’ve accepted I’m going to have to reduce my alcohol intake, I can easily drink half a litre of vodka if I’m not careful and if I’m right that’s about 1000 calories, which isn’t acceptable. But having a drink is a big part of my social life.

a bottle of my favourite wine is 594 calories, so if I account for that in my daily intake and make sure I only have the one bottle, it won’t affect my weight loss super negatively, will it?

I’m pretty good at self control when it comes to alcohol (as long as I’m not drinking vodka lol)

submitted by /u/Double_Complex_1244
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pkPjKa

No comments:

Post a Comment