Friday, October 7, 2022

120 pounds down, my journey here and my next goals.

Stats age 22 sex male Height 6'4ft SW 365.8 CW 245.6 GW: 240.

Hello all, I started my weight loss journey in January of this year and I have lost 120 pounds in about 9 months and this week of October. When I started this journey I knew it would be a very long and hard road that even with my success is far from over. I have lost the significant majority of my weight through changing my eating as well as non weight lift exercise like biking rowing hiking outdoors or walking. I meal prepped and ate chicken or turkey, with black beans and mixed veggies every day as my core meal at lunch or at work. From that meal I would mix in protein shakes or fruits as well as brown rice or other foods to help capture vitamins and minerals I need. I drank and still do drink green tea about 1.5 liters of it at the begging of the day then about 2 liters 40 minutes to an hour before a gym session, my exercise goals is about 4 hours of cardio a week. My biggest success however, has been getting health insurance through a new job that has now allowed me to start seeing a physical therapist for my weakest body parts of my hips (pelvic tilt) lower and upper back knees and shoulders. I can't wait to finnaly after 9 months of this journey start to build up my body and resolve my back pain and knees pain. My only advice to lose this much weight is you gotta want it bad enough to where no matter the change you have a yes attitude. I hated stopping going for fast food at least 25 times a month, 9 months later I eat out once every 2 weeks or at events. I didn't want to change how much I ate or give up liquid calories like liquor and juice and soda, now I drink only water and green tea and it's more satisfying then soda ever left me. I wanted to eat cheese and bread and butter and noodles and if I did eat those things it was in very limited portions that deeply exercised my self control around food. If you want it bad enough that you will change, it doesn't matter how heavy you are because your belief will carry you to who you want to be if you just continue to listen to it. Congratulations to everyone who has lost weight.

submitted by /u/DescriptionTrick2359
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/j6a4z3W

No comments:

Post a Comment