Saturday, October 8, 2022

Does anyone obsess over their weight when you've gained some?

I (28F) have gained about 10lbs this year and as I'm only 5'1", it's fairly noticeable to me. There were a lot of things that came up during the summer and these past few weeks that have made weight loss difficult to manage. I can't stop thinking about the weight I've gained, how I look in pictures, if any part of me looks bigger, if my clothes feel slightly different, if anyone notices I look bigger. These thoughts are always in the back of my mind, if not usually what I'm thinking about at any given time. I've come here to ask if anyone else feels this way, and for those who don't, how do you go about your life without constantly being stressed out about your body?

submitted by /u/ladyneckbeard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KaT1bry

No comments:

Post a Comment