Sunday, October 9, 2022

Weight loss as an indian

Hi All,

As an indian that was brought up in a vegetarian house hold, I eat chicken/fish and eggs however I can't do it everyday. It's just not in my upbringing, after a few days a little voice in my head alerts me to this fact. I mention the indian bit so you know the cuisine I was raised on.

I'm tired of relying on dairy to meet my protein quota, I'm aiming to lose about 15kg but I'm struggling to come up with a plan to lose it. I currently weigh 105kg. Staying mostly veg is hard, protein becomes more difficult, I feel hungrier often. Does anyone have tips/recipes they can share with me? I have previously relied on MFP to lost about 28kg, but it's not a long term solution because of the food I was relying on for protein is not something I can eat everyday.

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/s1mply1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/faYsECU

No comments:

Post a Comment