Monday, October 3, 2022

I just hate to count calories. But it is the only thing that works for me…

I have managed to lose 40 kg (80 lbs) in the past by counting calories. This whole process of losing weight took a year. I was very motivated and determined to lose weight, as I was at my highest point - 120 kg, and I was actually very scared of this number. Unfortunately, I have gained 20 kg back in a past 3 years, and now I weight about 100 kg. I know for sure that calorie counting is a proven method to lose weight for me, as I successfully did it in the past. But it seems to me I just can’t stick to calorie counting anymore. I tried to start again to count calories at about 10 times in last two years. I have downloaded several different apps, but I just can’t proceed to count my calorie intake for more than two weeks. You can say I’m not motivated enough or have a lack of will power. But actually, I deeply believe that I just can’t count these terrible numbers for all my life to keep being in shape. Although that calorie counting really helps to stay in control, I just can’t keep always, for a lifetime, controlling my calorie intake on my phone and be dependent on it. I just don’t feel it’s right for me anymore and it’s definitely not the healthiest choice for a lifetime routine, because I think it’s a bit of obsessive way to over control the weight loss… I also believe there are more simple and healthy ways to lose weight and to stay thin, although I struggle so much to find a new suitable approach for me and therefore to get motivated. Weight loss is a big deal, but it’s even more complicated when you don’t know where to start at and how to do it generally. I would like for some help and advice from people who had lost a lot of weight in a past and have a successful story of keeping a healthy lifestyle and being fit for more than a year after their weight loss. Also I am sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker. TLDR: what is the most healthy and successful way to lose weight and keep being fit for a lifetime, besides calorie counting? Thank you!

submitted by /u/Euphoric_Creme_6705
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/k7ep2af

No comments:

Post a Comment