Saturday, October 8, 2022

Started at 201 pounds, now 184

I’m 13, male, and fat. I’ve been struggling with my weight since i was 8. Quarantine definitely didn’t help. But all of the bullying from last school year, the way my chubby belly looks, the fact that I JIGGLE, just made me feel like I was awful and not good enough. So, I started working out and counting calories this summer. It’s now October, and I went from a BMI of 32 (I’m 5’8 and started at 5’6) to a BMI of 28. I know it’s not that much of a weight loss, but i feel so much stronger and healthier. I can eat a meal now and not feel like people are staring at me like I’m a gross sack of fat. I am still chubby, and I’ve got a ways to go until I’ll be healthy or skinny. But I’ve just been feeling better about myself, I thought I might share it here :) Good luck to everyone else losing weight

submitted by /u/ThatNeonDude19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NIQ7sWJ

No comments:

Post a Comment