Saturday, October 8, 2022

Very cool NSV: Lowered resting heart rate

https://imgur.com/n37isPa

I started my weight loss journey in mid-August. Since then, I have lost 22 pounds. My phone posted an alert about my heart rate, and I was freaked out and thinking it was something bad because this has been a stressful week at work, and in general. When I finally checked it, I was shocked to discover my heart rate has dropped a lot. Like a LOT. It went from 74 to 66 bpm.

I don't know if it was abdominal fat or just general fitness (I don't walk much during the summer, and as a teacher during the school year, I get above 10k steps very easily) or drinking less (I went from two glasses of wine a night to drinking one alcoholic beverage a week). I have lost 4+ inches off my waist and a couple of inches off of my neck, so I am not snoring as much and assume I'm sleeping more deeply.

In any case, it's totally keeping me motivated!

submitted by /u/yomamasochill
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AdjNzoW

No comments:

Post a Comment