Saturday, October 8, 2022

Happy with where I am now

I began my weight loss on 1st June 2021 and have lost 33kg/73lbs. I've gone from BMI 37.5 to 24.5 / 205lbs to 132lbs.

My intention was to get to 125lbs, but I've spent the last 3 months focusing on body recomp and strength gains and eating what I want without tracking at all. I haven't posted in this sub for ages because, frankly, I've been focused elsewhere.

So, the short story is, I'm not hyper focused on weight loss anymore. I've found my equilibrium and if I do lose anymore weight, it'll be down to increased BMR. I'm no longer stressing about getting to 'perfection' as I know that unless I want to track forever (I dont) then I'm constantly going to be in a state of 'correcting' the eating habits I'm comfortable maintaining at. I'm far less stressed for sure.

So I guess my PSA is to know when's your right time. Sure, I'm still at the high end of healthy BMI, but I live an active healthy lifestyle that's good enough for me. Perfection isn't worth it

submitted by /u/thatpeskyrabbit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MLi7UwS

No comments:

Post a Comment