Saturday, October 8, 2022

Running made me stop losing weight?

While I was at my fat loss journey last year, I’ve had a plateau and my friends advised me to start including cardio into my workout plan to make me start losing weight again. And so I did. I started running 3 times a week alongside my normal gym routine while not raising my calorie intake in any way. I did this for 2 months, and during this time I didn’t lose a single pound. I even tried including HIIT, but without any results. I was really devastated as nothing seemed to work. So after those 2 months I stopped running and guess what, I started losing weight again! And this wasn’t the only time when I tried running for weight loss and it didn’t have any effect. Is it possible that running/cardio just doesn’t work for some people?

submitted by /u/SuspectBeneficial605
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LaWOujE

No comments:

Post a Comment