Saturday, October 8, 2022

What's the most underrated weight loss tip in history?? I'll go first..

Drink water! I know, I know it's not so revolutionary and ground breaking but hearme out ok! There are too many times even now that I'm 65lbs down when I thought I was so hungry I could eat a horse and after a few glasses of water I realise ok maybe not a horse just a very chubby mouse!

There are also times when I think oh that was certainly not enough, I need to get a second serving and then boom! After drinking some water in like no maybe I'll Just wait till lunch! Being hydrated is honestly one of my biggest weapons! I don't know how much you're supposed to drink exactly I just drunk till my pee is almost clear.

And I know a lot of people don't like the taste of water and in that case try sparkling water! I mix in a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice concentrate and it certainly enhances the flavour for me! You can also buy an infuser bottle and infuse some fruits inside and sip through out the day! Tea too! (Ice or hot) also helps with my saitety and especially when "I just want something in my mouth"

Please tell me what other tips do you know??

submitted by /u/__Sweetkisses__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jUHDd2I

No comments:

Post a Comment