Saturday, October 8, 2022

Best low-calorie alcohol choices?

In a lot of cases where I've seen people talk about losing weight, they talk about cutting out alcohol entirely. I've heard more than one person say they saw significant weight loss by doing nothing but stopping drinking. And while I'm glad that's worked for people, I'm not looking to do it myself.

I don't feel like I drink a ton. I almost never drink on work nights (Sunday-Thursday for me), and it's rare for me to keep any alcohol in the house, because I don't often feel a desire to drink alone. However, I'm a single woman in my 20s living in a city, and a lot of my social life consists of weekend drinking at bars and restaurants-- not enough to get sloppy, but enough to get a buzz on after a long week, which I do like. And due to a combination of my size (I'm overweight and also very tall) and genetics, it usually takes me three drinks to feel what a lot of my friends feel after one.

My social life and spending time with my friends doing what they do is very important to me, and I enjoy my weekends, so I don't want to stop drinking entirely. However, since I am drinking in bars rather than at home, it's hard to count the exact calories. What are some of the best low-calorie choices for a weekend night out that won't completely wreck my calorie count for the day, especially if I'm having multiple drinks in a night? I enjoy a lot of alcohol and my tastes are pretty widespread, so open to any suggestions!

submitted by /u/TillyH81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8COEK9Z

No comments:

Post a Comment