Friday, October 7, 2022

I’M OFFICIALLY OVERWEIGHT!

As the title says, I just moved out of the obese category and now I’m at an overweight BMI of 29.9!!!!

I’m so proud of myself for coming this far and sticking to it for so long, considering how long I had been binge eating for and how poor my mental health was at the beginning.

I strength train 4 times a week and take the dog for a 45min walk most nights. I’m eating a vegan diet while focusing on high protein intake around 1200-1300 cals each day.

I’m not only noticing weight loss, but I’ve been gaining strength and can feel muscles coming along!

I can’t believe I’ve stuck to it for this long. From 89.1kg a couple months ago to 80.5kg today, I am feeling so proud of myself!

submitted by /u/later-p0tater
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PRvEdf5

No comments:

Post a Comment