Tuesday, October 11, 2022

y'all ever feel like the only ones targeted

Title is as it says I 14m started a weight loss journey like 4 months ago and have been steadily losing weight but something I noticed is I feel like the only fat guy who gets shit like at school they're other people just as big if not bigger than me who are popular and don't get picked on any and sometimes it makes me think what the fuck because whenever I'm in a social situation someone ends up making fun of me much to the laughter of others and it seems like other fat people don't get nearly as much hate I noticed this when I was in the 1st grade and I had to leave my best friend because his dad wouldn't let me be friends with me because I was fat and sometimes it just puzzles me I'm not even mad or a body positivity person I'm just wandering if y'all ever feel the same because I'm absolutely stumped

submitted by /u/ThrowAway2736947
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xcGIsCZ

No comments:

Post a Comment