Wednesday, January 18, 2023

9 Pounds Down!

I am a female at 5’1”, Now 256, and 20 years old. I started losing weight and working out in January 1st. I was tired of feeling bloated all the time, having no confidence, and just yucky overall.

I have lost 60 pounds before Covid, then gained 70 pounds back. I have been waiting to feel like how I did when I lost all of that weight. I weighed 190 lbs at that time.

I decided to make it my ultimate goal to lose 10 pounds a month. I always thought of losing weight in long term, which makes it more of a dread. So I decided to think of a reasonable weight loss to lose every month. I came up with the number 10 because I know I can hit it. IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE! It made me so motivated and to keep pushing!

My starting weight was 265 pounds, now I am 256 pounds in the matter of 17 days! All I need is one more pound, and I hit my monthly goal! I have never been so proud of myself for doing this!

submitted by /u/ActivityLiving9030
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DEVFWuy

No comments:

Post a Comment