Monday, January 16, 2023

Officially on a “losing it” journey again, need some advice.

So I recently started my weight loss journey again after putting on about 40lbs. I carry the vast majority of my weight on my thighs/stomach. I started eating CICO/IF. It’s been working I’ve slowly been shedding the lbs.

My question is about exercise. Is it needed to lose weight? If so is just doing cardio okay? I feel like every time I try to do anything else I am sore/tired within minutes (squats, lunges, weight training etc.) I’m 32 so my body doesn’t work the same as it used to. I definitely want to shed the fat which I know you can not spot reduce but it is def in those areas and I’m discouraged.

submitted by /u/flashtvdotcom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uSR1dac

No comments:

Post a Comment