Thursday, January 12, 2023

8 weeks in

8 weeks ago I had decided that I had enough of being unhappy with my weight and trying every diet under the sun to just end up not succeeding. I haven’t cut out any of my favourite foods just eating junk in lesser quantities and monitoring my portion sizes. Just to prove that you don’t need to cut out your favourite foods I eat pizza for lunch 5 days each week as it’s most conviennent for me at work (two normal sized slices which fills me up the perfect amount). This morning was the first time I weighed in after those 8 weeks as I personally feel that weighing often has a negative impact on my mindset as I stupidly see little improvements as not good enough and that knocks my motivation off. Anyway my starting weight was 68.5kg and today I was 62.6kg. I am so happy with myself and can’t wait to keep succeeding. I still enjoyed myself over the Christmas period but didn’t fall into junk foods and chocolate as deep as I normally would have. Basically I just wanted to post in here for people like myself who once thought that they would never be able to lose weight, sometimes just eating mindfully and “forgetting” that you are actually on a weight loss journey is the best way to do it. Before this I used to centre my every day around calories and if I went the slightest bit over my limit I would binge, all I thought about at that moment was food but not anymore which for me seems to be the way forward. If I can do it you can too!

submitted by /u/Hottropics10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6CT5liM

No comments:

Post a Comment