Saturday, January 28, 2023

Progress Pics 325 > 293

I started, for what feels like the 100th time in September. I hired an on-line coach who setup a macro plan and an exercise regimen.

Initially I was at 2500 calories with 220g protein goal. This worked very well for me. I was walking 45 min a day and lifting dumbbells 3 to 4 times a week. Progress has and continues to be routinely 1-2 lbs per week on the scale.

Starting in December we moved to 2250 calories by lowering my carb macro. Still targeting 220g of protein per day. The lifting plan has moved to 5 days a week, with 2 full rest days.

The scale tells one story and the pictures tell another. I am wearing clothes that I could not wear until I weighed 275 lbs during prior weight loss attempts. I’m "addicted" to the gym now and look forward to going as opposed to dreading it. I’m also making realistic lifestyle choices with my diet that will carry me for the rest of my life.

My goals are to get down to 250 and then reassess goals and objectives. I’m 6’0” and also want to get comfortably into 36/38 size jeans and XL shirts.

Hopefully this post inspires others to keep focused. I use this sub for motivation all the time!

Progress Pics

submitted by /u/Blox05
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZWU0fw4

No comments:

Post a Comment