Monday, January 30, 2023

Week one at 275lbs, goal weight 195lbs by the end of 2023.

Hey! So I have a new years resolution to get to less than 200lbs by the end of 2023. (I'm also documenting this on YouTube/Tiktok).

Here is my plan: -no doordash, no pizza delivery (or even pizza for that matter.) -cut back on carb intake, so no breads, biscuits or pasta. -only eating chicken, turkey and fish, no beef or pork. -no sweets at all (I do like to bake but I'll be giving everything I bake away to friends and church.) -and just cutting down any fattening foods -I'll also be going on morning walks (if the sidewalks aren't super icy) but will upgrade to morning runs once I get my treadmill. (There's surprisingly cheap walking pads and treadmills on Amazon by the way!) -to motivate myself to eat at home I now do meal prep before going to bed. It also helps me save time on cooking because I can get all my meals done in 45 minutes or less. -I'm also on the lifesum app to track exercise and meals.

As stated in the title my last weigh in was 275lbs. But my next weigh in is today so I will update on this post if I gained, lost or stayed the same. I bought a new fancy scale that'll be coming in today so it's perfect timing.

I'm already feeling better with the meal prep and new diet choices. I've only been at it for a few days but I already feel significantly healthier and lighter. While I obviously haven't lost weight already people are already saying they notice a difference and it's keeping me motivated.

I'm also happy to share my weight loss journey video series if anyone is interested! Posting on here and on my youtube channel is helping me stay motivated.

I think my overall weight goal is 150lbs or less, but for 2023 I want to focus on getting to 195lbs.

Thank you for the support, I'm excited to start my journey here.

submitted by /u/qvisenya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2fUuC0x

No comments:

Post a Comment