Thursday, January 19, 2023

Lost 30 pounds in two months but don’t feel happier or confident at all. Not sure how to change mentality?

This is probably the wrong sub to post this in. I’ve lost about 35 pounds in the last two months since starting a new job. I went from 313ish to 277. It’s actually the lowest weight I’ve been in years. I noticed it’s a lot easier to do my job now but I don’t look like I’ve lost any weight at all. I don’t feel any happier or confident. I remember getting down to 290 five years ago and how ecstatic I was. I had confidence for the first time in my life. I dated and everything. Unfortunately I ended up getting back up to 320ish and was around that weight for four years. I want to continue losing weight but I feel like I’m not losing fast enough and that I could have lost a lot more. I know I should be happy about the weight loss but I still feel like crap and hate myself. Any tips or advice?

submitted by /u/missleftysouthpaw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/d125nt4

No comments:

Post a Comment