Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Calorie deficit does work!

I know it's a known fact but still a bit shocked.

I (25F, 5'4) have done the whole weight loss thing before with intense exercises 6 days a week but little to no change in my diet. I lost some weight but quickly gained it all rapidly.

In September, I decided it was time for a permanent lifestyle change. I downloaded the lose it app and set a daily calorie limit of 1,323 and was strict with it for the most part. Started eating more protein and fresh food, I had already completely cut soda 2 years back.

I couldn't work out as I wanted to as I'm schooling and working full time. Recently, I started doing 20mins cardio 3 to 4 days a week. I noticed my clothes had been getting loser so i finally decided to ignore my anxiety and stand on the scale today, was shocked to see that I'd lost 10kg (22 pounds)!

Last time I weighed in August, I was 70kg and overweight. I am now officially in the healthy weight category🥳. Still plan on loosing 5kg to reach my goal weight of 55.

submitted by /u/Otherwise-Cod-6445
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/d4Pf37j

No comments:

Post a Comment