Wednesday, January 18, 2023

NSV: Emotional Eating

19F SW: 197.7 CW: 194.8 GW: 160

I am guilty of emotional and bored eating, and that's my main focus for weight loss. However, yesterday, I found out my husband got recycled in his AIT training and it's gonna be another two months before he's home. With the countdown of days set back at triple digits, I was devastated, and really wanted to order Domino's to console myself. I even ended up going to the app and looking at everything. While I did end up going over my budget, I instead ate at home and saved money by eating a cutie, a banana, and some cherry tomatoes (200 cal). Even though I ended up eating over my goal, I'm really glad I didn't order domino's and chose a healthy option instead. I never thought I'd be able to do that!!!

submitted by /u/ProofInvestigator312
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KIZgRUo

No comments:

Post a Comment