Monday, January 16, 2023

What I’ve been doing so far to loose weight!

Hey everyone, for context I am 18f (5’2). In december 2022 (20th to be exact), I weighed 67.5kg, now I weigh 62kg.

My goal is 48kg.

I intermittent fast from 6pm-12pm , some days I eat later if I’m at an event ect I am in a calorie deficit , I eat 1300-1400 cals a day I regularly workout I get my 10k steps in everyday I eat healthy (mostly)

However, I still feel like I could be doing more or is it just in my head? I know weight loss requires patience but I am willing to do anything to get myself to be the best I can.

Is there any other things I could do? Or any tips would be so appreciated!!

Thank you :))

ps. Ignore the typo in the title

submitted by /u/LegitimateEnd6833
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VlXHUqx

No comments:

Post a Comment