Wednesday, January 25, 2023

How do I find a motivation, when the old one I used for years is thrown out the window?

So I have always used looking good as my primary motivation. I was picturing as I was on the treadmill how sexy I will be once I lose weight, the sexy clothes i would wear, all the attention I would get... And BOOM it's gone. I am in a great relationship but my boyfriend never gives compliments and he isn't a visual, it doesn't matter how hard I try to look good, it doesn't really matter to him, he loves me for me. So this part is great, but now what I have built everything on is gone and I don't know how to replace it. I want to be healthy of course, but being healthy and losing weight are two different things. If I just eat healthy I eat at my maintainance calories. I work out but it will not show as long as I am fat. (BMI around 30) So at this point I have no idea how to get me going on the weight loss path. From time to time I feel ashamed of how I am, but that just makes me eat more. Any advice?

submitted by /u/legoonax
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ADbiUlT

No comments:

Post a Comment