Friday, January 20, 2023

how long does it realistically take to loose 20kg/44lbs?

So I (19F - 176cm/5‘9) originally went from 107kg to 77kg, but as of today I weighed in at 90kg again (it has been a rough couple months, around november I completely gave up on healthy eating and regularly binged to the point of having to throw up) and its hard not to be frustrated. Though I can’t say im at the same place I was when I weighed in at 90kg for the first time since I have built up a lot of muscle mass (for a woman anyway), have a strong relationship with the gym and overall more knowledge on healthy eating.

Being around people feels like shit, looking at pictures where I was at my leanest feels like shit and I am just completely disappointed in myself. I wish I could isolate myself until I am back at my lowest but I know that’s not possible/ healthy or whatever. Im so embarrassed.

So i guess my question is how long do you guess (maybe even from your experience) you think it would take to get back to that, if your eating is consistent + on track and you have a good exercise regimen? I just want to pick up where i left off at my lowest weight so weight loss was more about my sport performance instead of my vanity again. God i took those 77kg for granted. My goal is 70kg (or below depending on what body fat percentage I would be at that weight) and i cant believe i went from 7kg away from my goal to 20kgs.

I would love to hear any kind of input. This is my first reddit post so I hope I got it right and am not violating any guidelines! Also english is not my first language so pardon any mistakes.

submitted by /u/lebenswerk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oqJfzCV

No comments:

Post a Comment