Sunday, January 22, 2023

NSVs from losing 8 pounds

A month ago I was 230 pounds and weight loss seemed hopeless. I am 5 9 and I had back pain which made Excercise difficult. The idea of having to wait a year to see results.

Now I am 222 and although 8 pounds barely makes a dent in my weight I am starting to feel the benefits. My back pain is improving, It's easier to get up the stairs now too. I do have knee pain from tendinitis but that is improving slowly.

My clothes are fitting looser too. I still size 40 pants but they are loose enough I need to wear a belt now.

The time did not seem that long either. I have a long way to go but I do feel better along the way. Hope this inspires discouraged people.

submitted by /u/carpingallthemdiems2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IOuSPQG

No comments:

Post a Comment