Saturday, January 14, 2023

Holding myself accountable. This is my weight-loss journey. Day 14

TW// slight mentioning of ED Hi reddit!

I've been failing again and again with weight loss due to struggling with PCOS and it has been quite a journey. Right now these are my stats: Age: 21 SW: 189.8lbs CW: 186.2lbs height: 159cm 5'2 GW 1: 160lbs Final GW: 135lbs

I was around 120lbs when I was 15. Then by the end of school I was around 160. I got a liposuction in some areas of my body hoping that would help me since I was extremely depressed due to my weight.

I was on the MOON for some months after that. Even though my weight was around 150lbs (due to water retention).

I moved away for college and was diagnosed with PCOS. It was horrible. I went from 150 to 165 in the first year. And then the second year from 165lbs to 189lbs. The heaviest I had been. I felt bad for the money that was wasted. I was 189ish for the whole 2021-2022 and did not get treated for pcos.

I tried every diet and then constantly BINGED for those two years. I was sick.

On January 1st 2023 my brain clicked. I didn't want to be this way anymore. I still am not able to go to the doctor for pcos until around march/april due to personal reasons, but I started taking inositol and helped me get back my period!

I calculated my maintenance calories at around 1,900 and have been eating 1,450-1,500 calories a day.

I think this is the longest I've encouraged myself and I'm forcing myself to do this for 100 days before I can decide to quit.

I have also been consistently drinking two liters of water (a little more with water in food included)

My weight is currently 186.2lbs after two weeks. I'm in my period so im not too discouraged.

Please support me in my journey back to health❤️

I didn't write everything so if you have any questions please comment.

tldr; Title

submitted by /u/beepstheboop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SIjBxJP

No comments:

Post a Comment