Sunday, January 22, 2023

Discouraged by slow weight loss

I started my weight loss journey on Sunday January 8th 2023 after I weighed myself that morning and found out that I had reached the highest weight of my life. I decided it’s finally time for a change, and for real this time. However, it’s been about 2 weeks and I’ve only lost a measly 3kg.

Now I know what you all are gonna say, “1.5kg a week is great weight loss!” But the thing is that I’ve been fasting for 4/7 days a week, and the other 3 are always in a calorie deficit. I feel like I’m not losing enough as my effort. I’ve been struggling all week with feeling faint and weak and hungry and I hopped on the scale today to see that this exhausting week has only resulted in a 1.3kg loss.

It’s so discouraging because other people can eat so much and lose a ton of weight, and I’m working so hard and barely losing anything. I have a goal to reach by my birthday but at this rate I’ll be nowhere near it 😕

submitted by /u/inzhagiii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eyd6wU5

No comments:

Post a Comment