Tuesday, January 17, 2023

I lost 6lbs since I started healthy eating in January.

I have been overweight since Covid, as I was never the active type and it kind of forced me inside all the time. I made a New Years goal to loose 20lbs and get into a habit of exercising regularly/healthy eating. I am getting better at self control when it comes to my diet. I eat healthy meals- protein, low carbs, lots of veggies and fruit. I don’t feel like I am depriving myself of good food either, as I don’t shy away from seasoning when I cook.

It has only been 1 week since I started consist regular exercise, however, I can notice my body get stronger. It is strange that activities that I found difficult in daily life, such as grocery and even cleaning around the house have become easier to do. It’s like exercising helps you live a life that is less straining on you, which kind of shocks me. 6lbs in and 14 more to go. However, I am going to see where this diet/habit takes me in terms of weight loss! Height: 5’7 female Post Covid: 173 Lost weight last summer to 163 Lost 6 lbs since late dev/Jan New weight: 157 😀 Goal: 140 lbs

submitted by /u/Raveenalol
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MgnZNkX

No comments:

Post a Comment