Sunday, January 22, 2023

Finding weight loss AND maintenance impossible without nicotine

I’ve quit for a month now, and I have no reason to restart vaping/smoking until I think about weight gain. I am gaining weight slowly but surely because my appetite and literal hunger levels are so much bigger.

I’m regaining the weight I lost whilst smoking and its making me feel terrible. I don’t want to restart for obvious health reasons but things feel like they are getting out of hand.

I know I need to learn to live nicotine free and have a healthy diet. Tons of people do it, so maybe I’ve messed up dopamine in my brain or something?? When I was smoking I could eat and drink whatever, feel stuffed, and still lose weight. I felt like I was on cloud nine :(((

submitted by /u/kokobeanie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zNIpyJt

No comments:

Post a Comment