Friday, January 13, 2023

I was on a roll and then COVID happened. Totally got off the wagon.

Hi! I started my weight loss journey with a nutritionist last month. December 4. It was so great and I lost 10-13 lbs! From 164 to 153-151 range! After struggling to lose my pandemic weight! My goal is to get to 145. Anyway, I did this by tracking my calories and working out. Cardio, walking and strength training, etc. right when I hit my 151 lb milestone, a few days later, I find out I have COVID and had to stop my routine. I completely lost my appetite for a few days. And of course just in bed the entire week. But the past week, my husband and I (who also got COVID) have just been ordering out and eating out and just whatever all week! I didn’t eat out for the whole month of my journey and now I am just eating whatever. Untracked. Binge eating now that my appetite is back.

Will this mess me up and will I gain weight?? I figured I would just take it easy this week and just relax a bit. But I am pretty sure I overate a lot! Chinese food, sweets, you name it. Ahh, any tips on what I can do to get back??

Will I gain weight and will I be able to get back on track and go back to my lowest weight or is it a set back? So scared to ruin my progress and gain it all back!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/thedesignerr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mu0B3kZ

No comments:

Post a Comment