Tuesday, January 24, 2023

How do i burn more calories than I take in as a broke college student?

I'm not broke broke but I basically don't have the money to make a healthy diet and the shool cafe food isn't exactly healthy or edible. There is a gym but I don't know how to start especially since you need to burn more calories than you take in to lose weight. The food does have labels stating total calories but they don't include everything and don't have other facts like g of carbs. For example if they have turkey burgers one day, the signs will tell you the calorie count for the patty but not the other ingredients or whole burger.

I've considered walking for an hour a day at 3.5mph at a 15% incline and jogging the first 5-10 minutes at 5mph 0% but that only burns about 6-700 calories. Should I be restricting my intake to 500 cal?

I've tried looking online to find out how others get from excess fat to fit and it's always a paid course i cant afford or feel is sketchy or extremely vague information that helps no one. I've gone to the gym every other day for a consecutive two years before but never saw any physical results. I did get significantly stronger but i'm assuming not seeing any weight loss was because I only did weight lifting.

Basically I just need a specific answer to help me get motivated and manage my caloric intake without starving myself or running for four hours a day. I'm 18, 6ft, and 170-180 lbs. (≈183cm, ≈77-82kg)

submitted by /u/SadBoiCri
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CDIA8dw

No comments:

Post a Comment