Sunday, January 22, 2023

Day 2/30 of my reset

F, 5’5. GW:

Happy day 2 or day XX to everyone. I didn’t weigh in this morning because I wasn’t home. Yesterday went great.

I unexpectedly ended up in a dessert bar and my past self would have been excited to try everything. New me got one scoop of vegan ice cream and took years to finish it. Met my step goal. Stuck to eating 1700 calories giving me a sizeable deficit.

Also had ONE drink out at the bar and NO snacks. Vodka soda how I love thee.

Anyways today has been great.

Food Log Breakfast/ I had a tiny piece of carrot cake from church and some unsweetened banana walnut bread. AM snack: bag of carrots for lunch Lunch: grilled veggie salad + black bean burger with GF bun and more grilled veggies. PM Snack: seaweed, green apple. Dinner: protein powder “nice cream” (blended with ice to make it thicker).

So far I’m at 1,729 calories. Going to hop on the treadmill for a bit, put away some laundry, prep, log, and pack my lunch for tomorrow.

How is your weight loss journey going today?

submitted by /u/Snowy16000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bh54VfO

No comments:

Post a Comment