Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Finally committing to weight loss. February, here i come.

18F, 5'6, 130 lbs.

goal: 110 lbs.

i've decided to intentionally lose weight for the first time. i have been binge eating because my current living situation has made me insanely stressed out and anxious. i also haven't been balancing my time well, so the last time i went to the gym was in november.

i feel less confident about my body since gaining so much weight so quickly. i don't feel healthy either because my diet has mostly been processed snacks that upset my stomach. i'm typing this right after binging on a bag of sun chips, even though i had a balanced dinner earlier. for context, i usually weigh between 115-120, sometimes 110 during the summer when i have all the time in the world to workout and be active.

i really need support because i don't have much right now. please give me encouragement, i really need to have one thing go right in these next few months.

submitted by /u/barbiethegreat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rmqERYg

No comments:

Post a Comment