Sunday, January 29, 2023

I see bad signs... Maybe I've relapsed. Help!

I fell sick earlier this month, so I started eating very less, probably less than 1000 calories. Now it's a good thing because I have to lose a lot of weight. Anyway, I continued eating less even after I recovered, and I felt really proud of myself, because I'm a recovering food addict. In about 3 weeks, I felt great, and I saw weight loss as well, and my pants were getting looser. But this 25th was my birthday, so I saw it as a cheat day and I ate a lot. I ate tons of KFC, cakes, etc. I was supposed to get back to my diet from the next day, but I ended up eating some leftovers and stuff that day, which added up to about 3000 calories. It's 29th today and I see my addiction signs again. I opened food apps for no reason today and I kept thinking about food, like "what do I eat? I wanna eat chocolates tomorrow, I'm gonna order pizza tomorrow", and then I got a shock and started feeling scared that I might have relapsed, because I'm showing signs of addiction again. I feel scared because I don't wanna relapse. I've been trying to lose weight for 3 years without any results, and I wanted to keep this streak going. Fuck, I don't wanna relapse. What do I do? Please help! Any suggestions about dealing with relapse is very appreciated! Thanks.

submitted by /u/proudtransgalhere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/InqLyNT

No comments:

Post a Comment