Saturday, January 21, 2023

WalkingPad.com, any good?

Does anyone have a Walkingpad.com folding treadmill or any other of their products? I'm very interested due to the space saving but would love to hear some real user experiences before pulling the trigger. I'm specifically looking at WalkingPad X21 Double-Fold Treadmill 7.4 MPH for me.

I'm restarting my weight loss journey post divorce and pre weight loss surgery. I'm trying to up my fitness routine to help stay healthy during the process and will be working out at my company's gym primarily.

On days when I'm working from home (yay new job) I'd love to have a treadmill that is compact (my house is super small) and I'm very attracted to the way this one folds up. Other recommendations for something that folds small are welcome as well.

My only exercise is walking and ellipticals, which work great for me in terms of creating a routine and following through. I'm also looking for a set of small weights to use while walking if anyone has a preference as well.

Thanks all!

submitted by /u/lexisplays
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Eh0N3UI

No comments:

Post a Comment