Monday, January 16, 2023

Canada: Contrave or Saxenda?

My doctor offered me either Contrave, Saxenda (or Metformin). He said to do some thinking, check out the information online about both drugs and let him know what I should take. He said either drug is fine for me, so it's up to me. I have good benefits (three different plans because I am married and my husband has a part time job with benefits as well as his fulltime job with benefits) but that's no guarantee either of the three plans will cover weight loss drugs. I am going to contact them to find out, but in the meantime I appreciate hearing about others weight loss journeys on either of these two (three) drugs and if you are in Canada, access to these drugs and any concerns regarding Canadian extended health benefits coverage.

If it matters, I am 5'8.5" and 267 lbs. I am 53 years old.

submitted by /u/depressedditch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VQeSrs4

No comments:

Post a Comment