Friday, January 13, 2023

It's tough when the pounds stop falling off as easily

I started my weight loss journey (this time) about 4 months ago. This is the longest I've ever committed. I'm down 40lbs to 200lbs. 5'11 M 31. At first the pounds came off quick. Then I added in strength training, and while I wasn't losing weight as fast, I was gaining muscle so there was a lot of progress there.

Now I'm still going to the gym 4-5 times a week, cardio and strength. I'm still eating a deficit, and my body has felt stuck for about 3 weeks. I feel changes happening much slower and some days it's tough to find the motivation when I'm not seeing the progress I used to.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

submitted by /u/PalindromemordnilaP_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/behoSOn

No comments:

Post a Comment