Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Phentermine Week 3-4 update!!

Hello, yall. just wanna say I totally forgot about week 3. I went on vacation, and it totally slipped my mind. If you haven't read my other phentermine posts, I'd recommend it.

Just a reminder, I'm doing this for the people interested in phentermine or the people looking to get started!!.

Background before we start. Im a 20 year old male, and my highest weight was 370 currently 349. Last year, I've been watching what I eat and basically learning everything I can about nutrition and exercise. I started in April after weighing 370 and deciding this is enough. I made good progress for a few months, then got covid and went from 340 back to 370. I finally realized I had everything I needed to lose weight, but my problem was my apatite.(when i say my apatite was my problem. I mean, i could literally eat 4 big macs and still crave ice cream 10 minutes later and eat till i threw up) After talking to a doctor, I got prescribed phentermine on the 26th of December.

week 3 was good. Basically, no side effects just mild cotten mouth some days and maybe some small stomach problems. I think my weight at the end of week 3 was 349.(Wednesday to Wednesday)

Week 4. Alright, I need to be honest with myself and everyone. The start of week 4 was terrible. I'm talking about forgetting to take my medication and eating what I wanted. I didn't over eat i just was at like 3k calories for like 2 days straight. I finally kicked my butt into shape on Monday(Jan 23rd), and so far, I've worked out yesterday and today. Yesterday, I tracked 2k calories, and today was 1900. Currently at 351 after drinking 24oz of water and eating a small portion of food.

●Cravings •yes I'm still getting craving while on phentermine. They are mild to strong sometimes, but if you have the willpower, you'll be fine.

●Tolerance •I think I'm starting to build a small tolerance. I don't have the crazy appetite suppressant like I did the first week, but my appetite is definitely still suppressed. Idk if I'm just getting used to the feeling of having no appetite, but it doesn't feel like day 1 did. •I take a whole pill some days and a half on other days. Kinda just depends on how I feel in the morning. But I'm starting to take a whole pill more. I don't take the pill at all at least one day a week, and I can definitely feel the increased appetite.

Weight loss.

It doesn't feel like I've lost weight. probably because I can't see it, but the scale definitely is not lying. So far, I've lost around 9 pounds, only working out once a week and eating 1500-2000 calories.

I'm trying to hit it hard this week to start week 5 off strong.

I truly recommend you check out Phentermine if your appetite is a problem.

So for the long post!! Ask anything!!

submitted by /u/Live-Muffin-385
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aeuHsDh

No comments:

Post a Comment