Sunday, January 15, 2023

Down 11.2 pounds from my highest weight in the past 3 months— momentum baby!

SW: 192.6 HW: 197 CW: 185.2 5’3” 31F

So I started this journey in September 2022, and by October I was up several pounds. During that one month, counting calories really made me upset. The foods I enjoyed eating, and cooking were highly caloric, and I wasn’t weighing anything. Starting in October I went to the doctor and saw that I weighed higher than my start weight.

Instead of eye balling my portions, I began to use measuring cups. My roommate bought me a food scale soon after, and I’ve began using it. The weight was coming off slowly, and still is. Im over 11 pounds down, have 50 pounds to go! Im very proud of myself. I was going to the gym 6x a week, lifting weights and a splash of cardio.

Saw a masseuse last week and she told me to start lifting less weight, and less reps because I was very tight. Need to get massages once a month too.

Now I still plan on going to the gym but maybe a little less with my schedule, maybe 3-4x a week. I cut down my calories to lose 1lb a week. Im very happy with my journey so far, but I can’t tell you how much I dislike my body. Every time I look in the mirror I’m disgusted by the fat. This started as a journey to become healthier when my doctor told me I was pre diabetic, and my cholesterol was high. But after I got over the “I love my body fat” “I’m beautiful at any size” lies I was thinking, and started looking at other peoples journey, I felt like I could actually achieve a smaller figure. I always loved my body because I thought it would never change, so love what I got. Now I can see change is possible, I desire better for myself. If I lost this much, I can keep losing to get to my goal weight of 136 lbs.

Seeing other progress stories/timelines also gives me motivation and proves that my weight loss goals are not a fantasy. It’s a GOAL that I will achieve!! Thank you community!

submitted by /u/Feisty-Exit-974
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MGlhXU2

No comments:

Post a Comment