Monday, January 16, 2023

Starting my weight loss journey today

I am currently at my highest weight I’ve been at in over 10 years. I’m 5’5 female and my normal healthy weight is at 127-135. However, I finally got up the courage to weigh myself the other day and I’m 161. It’s strange because I exercise everyday, but I think because of how much laying around I’ve done over the past year or 2 (specially the past few months) and I’ve been eating waaay too much the pounds have went up. I don’t even let myself look at myself in the mirror anymore which I know meant trouble. I’m really hopeful though!

I’m a little nervous because (TRIGGER WARNING:) I did have an ED, but I just want to get back to a weight of 127-135 again. And I know it’s possible. I’m not going to change my daily exercise too much but I will be getting a full time job which should help (I’ve only been working part time for awhile) and am going to go on more bike rides and hikes instead of laying in bed on my phone. I just started using my fitness pal today and it has me at eating 1700ish as my baseline but it’s added in extra calories from my run. I’m so excited to be here with you all and glad I found a place for support!

submitted by /u/Pleasant-Phone9352
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/452KLdk

No comments:

Post a Comment