Friday, January 13, 2023

need motivation to keep losing weight after a pause

I've lost about 10kgs last year between start of September and end of November. I did it by CICO but now I have no motivation to do counting again and I just crave so much sweets atm.

I know alot of it contributes to me being bored as I'm on a job hunt atm does anyone have any advice what to do from here on out. I probably should start tracking again but has anyone had the same experience where they've lost the weight but paused and had no motivation how'd you get it back? I've maintained the weight loss but varies between 2kgs which I'm fine with but I would like to lose more now

submitted by /u/pinnochios_nose22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/z0SAE78

No comments:

Post a Comment